Monday 4 February 2013

Lets Just Take a Moment...

And drool over this:

gray lip. Jeanette Garey 2006 005


gray lip. Jeanette Garey 2006 001

That baby will come home to me one day. I'm half way through paying him off. I've thought seriously about not eating or driving my car for a week in order to bring him home sooner, but apparently that's not 'realistic'. Humph.
I searched for a loooonngg time to find a Lipizzaner model that I liked. Since I work at a Lippi stud (and adore the breed) I'm pretty picky about conformation and traditional coat colours. I mean, so many Lipizzaner models are painted as pintos or bright bays or other things that either don't exist in the current world, or are extremely rare. Even the transnational colours (bay to grey, dapple grey etc.) haven't been that believable in model form. Or if they exist, they aren't for sale :(.
I've also seen a few Lippi models with stubby legs, or not enough substance or Andalusian-esque conformation and movement. Blah. Not in this house!

But this guy... THIS guy... he's perfect. He reminds me a lot of the stallion at my work. In fact, the model may just inherit his name.

PB163773

Mr. Fancy Pants himself... Uncanny, eh?

Now to find money for a dressage set...... I can't have a fancy model and no tack! Blasphemy!

No comments:

Post a Comment