Friday 12 April 2013

Bad Pony.

Jumper Pony has been fighting me. The last time I updated I was pretty pleased with his progress. I picked up the paintbrush the next day and proceeded to completely screw him up. He looked like a raccoon/pig... thing...
I was more than discouraged. More like.. mildly devastated.
I kept second-guessing my (very small) abilities and entertained brief thoughts of stripping him and starting again.

After ages of not even looking at him, I decided to pick up a paintbrush again. Two strokes in, and my confidence is back.
Isn't it amazing what the smallest amount of paint can do?

Anyway, here's how he stands now:


P4124580



P4124579


P4124585

(note: shiny bits are wet)

Still a lot of tweaking to do. Especially around his muzzle/eyes. And the ears. I've hardly touched the ears. Oh, and his nether regions. That's still a battle in progress.

My love for this pony has been restored. So cayooot! And he's still smooth! No paintbrush marks on this little boy!
*beams*


No comments:

Post a Comment